Memories of the shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for anyone who is looking for a fun rp experiance. Sign up and enter our fabulous world!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hyuga Clan Overview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master Rahl

Master Rahl

Hyuga Clan Overview Empty
PostSubject: Hyuga Clan Overview   Hyuga Clan Overview EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:55 am

Hyuga Clan Overview 200px-Byakugan.svg

The Byakugan (白眼; Literally meaning "White Eye", Meaning (Viz) "All Seeing White Eye") is the dōjutsu kekkei genkai of the Hyūga clan. It is one of the Three Great Dōjutsu (三大瞳術, San Daidōjutsu; Literally meaning "Three Great Eye Techniques"), along with the Sharingan and the Rinnegan. Those who inherit the blood of this clan have almost featureless white eyes. When the Byakugan is activated, the user's pupils become more distinct, and the veins near their temples bulge. It also appears that unlike the other two great dōjutsu, all members of the clan possess and can use the kekkei genkai from birth, as opposed to needing to awaken or not inheriting it at all.

Byakugan Abilities:

- Near 360 degree vision
- Ability to see the Chakra Circulatory System
- Access to Gentle Fist/Hyuga Clan techniques.
- Increased ranged sight and telescopic abilities
- Ability to see through solid objects

So, you wish to join the Hyuga Clan? Good, it's a fine choice. Here, being clan leader I will help you to "activate" your Byakugan, meaning I will show you how to use it. I will also teach you Gentle Fist and Hyuga Clan specific techniques. Most importantly, have fun here. ^_^
Back to top Go down

Hyuga Clan Overview
Page 1 of 1